Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Photos

I decided to post 5 random photos from my phone and my itouch.  (I carry both because I don't have an iphone.  I'm klassy like that.  And too cheap to pay for an iphone.)

Also, it appears that my computer is going wonky.  I swear when I saved these photos I put them right-side up.  Evidently blogger has other ideas.

Work with me huh, and turn your head sideways...or your screen.  Whichever works for you.
 For Dr. Seuss's birthday, our school ordered a cake from Wal-Mart.  Clearly the woman had never heard of Dr. Seuss.  She only knew Dr. Svese.  What did he write...Green Eggs and Baloney? (ha! I know I spelled it wrong)
This winter Kylee was sledding and had an unfortunate meeting with a catclaw.  Catclaws are vicious bushes that are virtually indestructable.  Trust me, I've tried.  They will be the only things surviving if we ever get nuclear bombed.  They have these awful stickers in them that are shaped like cat claws.  Falling in one is akin to getting attacked by 59 cats.

 Taking this child to the store is always an adventure.  She looks so cute and sweet laying on top of the tp and papertowel packages...don't let it fool you. 



 Man, I'm having all kinds of issues today.  I don't have time to figure out how to fix this little centering problem, so just move your head a little to the left...it's already sideways anyways.

Note to self:  Don't leave your phone unattended.  It may be hijacked by dorky teens who are trying to be 80's rockstars. 
Looky here, now who is this handsome dude.  Okay, so maybe not handsome, but still a dude.  He was in some gift shop in New Orleans.  I couldn't resist taking this and sending it to a friend at work who is a HUGE Buffet fan.  Fins up!

So there you have it folks. 

A peak into the randomness on my phone.

What's in your wallet phone?