Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Rest of the Story

Everytime I log on to my blog I see my post announcing my pregnancy. 

I guess I need to write "the rest of the story". 

Last week I had a miscarriage. 

Not that I mind talking about it, but I have discovered that I don't really want to write about it.  I just spent the last 45 minutes detailing what happened and then deleted it all. 

I have learned that many people have had one, just no one talks about it.  I will be more than willing to answer any questions about it, just ask.  But I'm not going to blather on and on about it here....unbidden.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I know how you feel. I lost my baby last year at 13 weeks 2 days. You are so right! No one talks about it! Which makes it more difficult for the woman going through it at the time. I also found that people who have never experienced that will probaly never bring up your baby around you. I want you to know I'm praying for you and so sorry about your loss :(