Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Greetings from Quemado

We are in Quemado at the moment. We came to spend a few days with my parents at the ranch for Christmas. We will be returning to Silver on Christmas Eve. Yesterday Aaron and I left all the girls w/ Grama and Papa and went to Abq to finish our shopping and to enjoy a day away. We managed to enjoy a quiet lunch at Landry's and get most everything we needed.

This morning we woke up and there was about 2 inches of snow on the ground. The bad thing is that the wind has been blowing about a gazillion miles an hour. It's pretty miserable out there. I've been inside where it's warm blogging and facebooking. Tracey spent quit a while outside (surprise, surprise) and even built some snowmen. Kylee and Krysten spent a little bit of time outside, but not much. I would love to share all these pictures w/ you but my parent's 'puter doesn't recognize any external media...so now uploading of pictures. I'll do that when I get home.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: