Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

We spent Thanksgiving in Alamogordo at Aaron's grandmother's house. Most of the grandkids and greatgrandkids were there. We had a great meal and had lots of fun playing games and watching football. On Friday, several of the cousins played a round of golf.

I opted not to golf and instead, went to the International Space Hall of Fame.

Here is a picture of my lattice topped pumpkin pie. I know I'm bragging on myself (hey, it's my blog) but I thought it came out great. I have it on good authority that it tasted great too. I didn't eat it, I don't care for pumpkin pie.

Some of the fabulous characters in the family.

Are you surprised that one of them belongs to me??????
Here lies "HAM" the first chimp in space.

I don't even want to guess what she is thinking. I don't want to know, ignorance is bliss. I'll deal with the missile crisis when it arises.

No comments: