Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My crazy, hectic, insanely busy life.

I have lots of pictures that I want to post.  I have lots of stuff I want to share with you guys.  But I don't have lots of time to get it all done.

My Halloween weekend was super hectic and I'm trying to recover from all the missed sleep.  So, instead of blogging last night, I made myself go to bed at a decent hour.  No guarantees about blogging tonight either. 

Plus, I've got to get my house cleaned up and in presentable shape for company becuz it's Kylee's 5th birthday this weekend.  And no, I don't know exactly what I'm gonna do...that's why no one's been invited yet.  But don't worry, whenever I get my act together, you'll hear about it.  For those of you that know me, know that I am the queen of last minute preparations.  So this shouldn't come as a surprise at all. 

So don't abandon me yet, I promise I will try and find the time soon to let you know all about our Halloween adventures. 

I will tell you this....

...I got to see and hold baby Zia this weekend!!!  Definitely the highlight of my weekend and yes, I do have pictures of that!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting-it sounds as though your Halloween weekend was a whirlwind!!! Can't wait to hear more. Happy, Happy Birthday KYLEE!! When did you grow so old? Jill

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Questo è stato abbastanza a condizione che vi sono molti là fuori che aspettano solo di destra.