Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jill, this one's for you!

I came across this site this afternoon when I was searching for photos for class.  (I do most of my lectures/notes/presentations/information sharing via powerpoint and I try to link in websites to visit (museums) and show my kids pictures of things we're studying (currently- Spanish missions in NM).) 

Anyhoo.... like you really wanted to know my lesson plans for next week...

I found this page and I knew my aunt (sorta, not really) Jill would like to know about it.  And anyone else who is interested in scenes from the southwest for that matter.  I'm not being exclusive. 

Here's the link.  Enjoy!

saint francis cathedral at dusk, Christmas Eve 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved it Dayna-thank you for thinking of me-and I always refer to you as my niece-it is just much easier-MUST GET BACK TO NEW MEXICO very soon!!!! Jill