Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All is well in the Jones household. No one took any major tumbles or had any accidents over the weekend. The scrapes on Krysten's nose have healed and we're ready to move on. We did however have some minor mishaps. Friday I went home early because I was sick. Since going home early involves taking all 3 children home with me, I had Tracey watch the two little ones while I slept. When I woke up both Krysten and Kylee had taken Tracey's blue highlighting sticks for her hair and colored all over their faces!!! My children had turned into blue smurfs while I slept....(hmm...note to self....DON'T SLEEP!!!)

On a note about Halloween....I had planned for Kylee and Krysten to be Pebbles and Bam Bam, however....Kylee wants to be Bam Bam because he's a boy, (he also has white hair not red) so we'll see how that works out. We might have a mixed up Pebbles and Bam Bam for Halloween. I will definitely post pictures of the girls.

Hasta la Pasta!!

No comments: