Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little mud is good for the soul

Once again I have forgotten my camera. Hey, give me a break... do you leave your house every morning at 6:30 after having slept on the floor in the living room next to your 18 month old cuz she won't sleep in her crib by herself and you don't fit in the crib so you pick the next best place? Ha...didn't think so!


Anyhoo... I found this picture on my computer and I thought I would share it with you. It was taken this summer at the Ranch (my parents house). It was raining and the girls started out by dashing out into the rain. Then of course their feet got muddy....pretty soon they were both rolling around in the mud puddles! I think all kids need to play in the rain in the mud at some point. It's the stuff great childhood memories are made of. We won't mention the three days it took me to get their clothes clean!!


Halloween costume update.... hmmm....no update. We'll see how things go tonight. Why oh why do I get bright ideas to SEW the costumes instead of BUY costumes? Why, why, why????? Maybe it's cuz I'm cheap and don't want to spend $25-40 each on Halloween costumes! Yes, maybe that's it.


No comments: