Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This blog post is going to be titleless because I can't think of a good title.

I have a problem.

I really need to learn to blog what's on my mind, not what's in my camera.  Everytime I check my blog (which is ALL the time, because I'm always logging on to read other blogs), I feel totally guilty because I know I need to write something, but I don't.  I keep thinking that since I don't have any pictures to share, then I don't have anything to share at all. 

Well, pthhht to that.  So I will start writing more of what's on my mind. 

I know you guys all want to read my random thoughts, right?  RIGHT?

Humor me.

2 comments:

Mum-me said...

I'd love to read your random (or not so random) thoughts. And I'm not just humoring you. And no, you don't need photos. I include photos because I take heaps of photos, and because the kids love looking at pictures of themselves, but I have done quite a lot of posts without photos too.

Anonymous said...

Dayna-I love your blog photos or not!! Jill