Saturday, May 28, 2011

Confession Time

I must confess...

...I haven't finished my bookclub read for May.

I'm only on like page 57 or something totally lame like that.

I've had all stinking month to get it read, but nooooooo, I couldn't make it happen.

I like the book, I just haven't had the time to read it.

I've been juggling a million balls this month, seemingly a new ball each day even, and reading my book seems to be one of the balls that I dropped.

My apologies.

Next month I'll do better.

Promise.

I will even take the time to get this book finished too.

Really.

Ah heck.  Now I just realized I need to come up with next month's suggestion. 

I'll get back to you on that one.

On a different note, guess who is the first to read a book on my Nook? 

Nope, not me.

Yes, if you guessed the person who has also spent a great deal of time checking Facebook on my Nook, then you are absolutely CORRECT!!

Au revoir (whatever the tarnation that means) (but it just popped into my head as the ending to this post) (okay, leaving now.)

(okay, this time I mean it)

(argh!  this is why I shouldn't post late at night...I get goofy)

(enough with the parenthesis already)

(my 3 yr old has decided to not stay in her bed and is now sitting on my counter playing horses)

No comments: