Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bedtime Woes

Okay...I jinxed it.

A few days ago I blogged about the fact that Krysten was doing great with her new "big girl bed." She was doing great...for about a week. The last 3 nights have been AWFUL!!!! Awful I tell you. She keeps popping out of bed like microwave popcorn. It takes forever to get her to stay in her bed. I feel like I'm on an episode of Supernanny...the part where she takes off and leaves the parents to fend for themselves.

Help me someone...!!!!

This also causes problems with getting Kylee to sleep since they share a room.

Tonight I let Kylee sleep on the couch. Bad mommy. Tracey's on the floor in front of the fire. Doesn't anyone sleep in their own bed in this house??????

(as I am typing this, Kylee has wandered into my room and climbed up into my bed)

I knew I shouldn't've said anything...that'll learn me.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL... thats when you put the crib back together!! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dayna,
I am quite sure it will make you feel ever so much better to learn that all five of us slept in one bed until I swear one of them was in college. It probably wasn't quite that long but it sure did feel like it at the time. So lots of luck in that regard. Jill