Monday, February 8, 2010

Houston, Day 1

I know you are here looking for news on Tracey.

That's not gonna happen. Not this time anyway. Sorry :(

Instead, I wanted to share with you some pictures from our trip thus far. Remember, we're just a couple of small town girls in the big, big, big, BIG city. We're a little bit redneck.
An ipod vending machine. Just in case you forgot yours.Our rental car. It's so cute, it's a Toyota Yaris. I swear, it's got the wheel-base of a 4-wheeler. I feel like I have to learn to drive all over again.
Our hotel is right next to the Reliant Center. I can see it from my balcony window.
Enjoy your day folks. I know we are gonna enjoy ours.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Houston is a huge city. Can't believe that I used to live there!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Tomorrow Sweetie!! We will be thinking of you tomorrow and if we have school then 25 second graders will be saying a prayer for you!! I sent a package to you today but it will probably take awhile to get there because I was used the cheap rate. There are two things for you, one for your Mom and two things for the Littles. Jill

Anonymous said...

PS I feel the same way in the big city and I am not from a small, small, small town. Jill again