Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cinderella

Kylee started ballet classes this year and her ballet studio ended the semester with a spring performance of Cinderella. Kylee's group were 'cobblers' and performed at the end when Cinderella tries on the glass slipper the next morning after the ball.

I was too busy taking pictures to get any video. A video would've been much better...oh well, next time. I'm learning still. I couldn't use the flash for any of the pictures so my pics are all blurry since my subjects wouldn't stand still...lol!


Cinderella in her tattered clothes.

Cinderella with her prince. The Cobblers :)







She's such a cute ballerina.

I enjoyed our time dancing this semester and I am looking forward to doing it again next year. Maybe we'll even have Krytsen try it since she'll be old enough next year. I'm going to put them both in a Tot-Hop class this summer-- that should be lots of fun for them.

No comments: