Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lunch Money Lessons

I've had a wee bit of trouble this semester remember to send Tracey lunch money. Well, it's actually been a team effort. Half the time she forgets to tell me she needs lunch money, and the rest of the time I just forget to send it with her.

Her entire school years I have had the fortune to be able to write a check at the last minute before I kick her out of the car at school, or send it thru interschool mail.

Now she attends a different school....in a different district....in a different town.

Lunch Money Lesson #1--I have learned that after a week of charging lunches they know longer give you a hot lunch. Instead they give you Peanut Butter & Jelly Uncrustables. The poor child has eaten more of these this year than any human should be subjected to.

This last time she told me several times she needed money. But of course I kept forgetting to write her a check.

Lesson #2 After PB&J Uncrustables don't work, they demote you to bread and cheese.



Poor child has a loser lunch money mom.

No comments: