Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mother's Day Weekend

Up until recently I had no idea what the March of Dimes was all about. In case you don't know either- March of Dimes is an organization whose mission is to improve the health of babies, by preventing birth defects, premature births, and infant mortality.

The girls and I wanted to honor Gabrielle and celebrate Samantha, so we joined my SIL at the March of Dimes event this past Mother's Day weekend in Albuquerque.

If you get the opportunity I encourage you to donate or walk in an event near you.

Meet my niece Samantha! She's doing so totally awesome!!

The gang.



Jones/Hill cousins.

***

For my new readers: Last year my nieces were born 12 weeks early. Unfortunately Gabrielle only lived 13 days. Samantha is now 14 months old.

No comments: