Thursday, May 13, 2010

Okay, I Admit It, I'm Obsessed

I have a new obsession. I've discovered StatCounter.com. What a fantabulous site, especially if you're kinda weird and wacked like me!! heehee...hoohoo...

Anyhoo, this thing not only keeps track of the number of hits on your site (which I totally love that I get visitors), but it also tells me where in the world all of you are!

THANK YOU!!! to all of my visitors. It gives me warm fuzzies to know that there are people out there showing even a remote interest in my blog. Please, please leave me a comment or follow me. I would so totally love that!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back again. (Maybe I should change the title of my post to "Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear!")

I so totally love that. It also helps feed my obsession of looking at maps.

I also totally love that a bunch of visitors to my blog are from all around the world. There's one person that must be on a cruise ship cuz the map showed them out in the middle of the ocean!

I hope I'm not creeping anyone out.

My hubs says it's creepy.

I say it's cool.

How many times did I say 'totally love'? I'm such a child of the 90's.

*****
I am so bummed that I can't get a picture of the map to paste in here. *sniff*

1 comment:

Mum-me said...

Feedjit can provide you with a widget sidebar map showing where you're visitors are from.

You asked why we were on school holidays over here - our school year works on four 10 week terms, with a 2 week holiday after terms 1, 2 & 3, and a five to six week summer holiday between Term 4 and beginning of next year.

10 weeks is long enough - I don't know how teachers, students and parents can go much longer than that.